ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VBGirl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Greetings   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:47 am

Hi, all my name is Rosie and I will be bringing my VB V8 along to all commo day. It will be the first time I have showed a car at all, thought it was appropriate to bring her out on her birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AC/DC2
Committee
Committee

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:33 am

Hi Rosie,

Yes the old girl celebrates a big birthday this year! nice to see few of them still around....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AC/DC1
Admin

Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi Rosie, welcome cheers

Will be nice to see your VB V8 at "ALL COMMODORE DAY" on her 30th birthday.

*Tip for your first show clean everything*

c ya on the streets

Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:20 pm

hay i know you from SC forum,you replyed to my thread in my commie forum,my user id is rapjr got that VH wagon,hehe nice to see you here,oh thanks for asking if i will be at all commie day this year,yes i will be there.
Back to top Go down
VBGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:20 am

Hey there rapjr/DRAGON yeah Nov 16 is going to be one busy day! It'll be great to meet more crazy early commo drivers! Are you going to the all commo day cruise on the Fri night?
I'm off to polish the VB, (I have a shoot for Aust Classic Cars this arvo, exciting!!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 am

hay Rosie,dam you got photo shoot how did ya get that,not sure about the friday nite ride,will be makeing the wagon is tiptop for the show,clean it then clean it some more and even more cleaning,hope ya photo shoot went well.
Back to top Go down
VBGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Mate, just lucky I guess, the only VB the journo was able to get hold of with some semblance of the original model. It is for commodore 30th anniversary.

The shoot was cool, the VB and i will be in the October issue of Aust Classic Car!
The old girl scrubs up great for photographs, for the judges it will be a different matter.
I figure very small chance of winning anything at all commo day unless no other VB's present but who knows!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:06 am

go girl good on ya,hay just some advice,last year at all commie day i also went thinking i mite win some thing,but didnt many reason for that the wagon was way under done,got my hopes to high big mistake,um yer i lost my head after the event,my advice dont think about wining just go and have fun,thats what iam doing this year.have been told did well on points got around 200 out of 300.its a great event and its all about fun.
Back to top Go down
MRS AC/DC1
Committee
Committee

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:31 am

Welcome Rosie,Good to see another Female join our forum and enter All Commy Day all the best for the show enjoy your time on the forum too.Go Girlpower! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tukagz

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: vbgirl   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Hey vb girl.
Theres nothin quite like an early girl v8. Especially in the commodore, Just sittn there proud,rollin along, Oh wot more can be said. Good onya for gettin her in the mag and showin it off. May see you at the all commy day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AC/DC1
Admin

Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Had an opportunity to have this VB in the Advertiser's cars guide rear veiw section this weekend, good origonal VB but alas is in the shop. Last weeks rear veiw was Ron Tebby's GT Falcon.
So this weeks rear veiw section will be Dale's VB SLE blue over silver, very nice car and is for sale too.
Dale was with the group that went to Holdens for the media day last week and should make an appearence at All Commodore Day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL COMMODORE DAY :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: